The Ideas Foundation Trust is the company that has the legal oversight of The Ideas College Alternative provision Free School.
If you use the Website, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Although you must read these Terms and Conditions in full, we think the most important points for you are:
- The websites of any Agencies and/or Businesses that are linked to from the site are independent from us, and we have no control over the content they upload.
2. Website Use
- Except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not alter the Website in any way or do anything that might or will damage or disrupt the good working order of the Website or our equipment or software.
- You agree that the Ideas Foundation Trust may at any time and without prior notice to you replace or amend these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Website after amendments are made means you accept the Terms and Conditions as updated. You should therefore visit this page regularly to review the Terms and Conditions.
- The Ideas Foundation Trust does not guarantee that the information contained on the Ideas College Website is accurate, verified or complete. The Ideas Foundation accepts no liability if you or any person or organisation relies on or uses the information.
- The Ideas Foundation Trust does not guarantee that the Ideas College Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Website or your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer is suitable for use of the Website.
4. Information you provide to us
- You agree that any information you provide to us is true.
5. Online materials
Where content on the Website is supplied by others we do not control or endorse such content in any way.
6. Copyright and monitoring
The content of the Ideas College Website that is owned by the Ideas Foundation Trust and the Ideas College or third parties. No content from the Website may be copied, used or reproduced without our written consent, except where it is used for research and non-commercial use where no consent is required. Please send your written requests to use content from the Website to email@example.com You promise not to use or refer to any content from the site and claim it as your own.
7. Linked sites
When you access any other website that is not an Ideas Foundation Trust website, through the Website (including Provider websites) you understand that it is independent from the Ideas Foundation Trust and Ideas College and that we have no control over that website, or the services offered through it.
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, we accept no liability.
- The Ideas Foundation Trust and the Ideas College shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by your use of another website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to us via the Contact Us page immediately.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to £200. (This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation).
- We may assign, transfer, replace the Ideas Foundation Trust and the Ideas College or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If any term of these Terms and Conditions are illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms shall continue to be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are governed by English law and you are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation to the Ideas Foundation Trust, neither you nor the Ideas Foundation Trust will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond the other’s reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party to enforce an obligation or exercise a right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be a waiver of that obligation or right.
All contact or notices to be given in relation to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website shall be given:
- To us, via any information on the ‘Contact Us’ page or via firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- To you, via these Terms and Conditions.
- Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full.
- “Content” refers to any user generated content posted, attached or added to the Website including but not limited to any commentary, emails, messages, information, screenshots, photographs, pictures, videos, text and artwork.
- “The Ideas College”, “our”, “we” or “us” refers to The Ideas College as set up by the Ideas Foundation.
- The “Website” refers to this website: www.theideascollege.org
- “You”, “your”, “other users” refers to anyone who used the website.